You Too Can Hire Carpet Inspectors
Two of the nations most recognized carpet experts are Terry Weinheimer and Kevin Weinheimer. They are frequently asked the question “Who Uses Carpet Inspectors?” The simple answer, anyone that has a carpet that appears to be failing prematurely.
Who Needs a Carpet Inspector?
- Consumers who have been unable to resolve their carpet claim on their own or through the floor covering retailer.
- Landlords and tenants who are trying to settle a claim over damage or wear to wall to wall carpet.
- Carpet installer or carpet cleaner blamed for a problem they did not create. While willing to handle if at fault, but not the fault of others. They need a non biased, knowledgeable individual to tell them if they are or are not.
- Carpet manufacturers, dealers, and distributors commission inspectors to define the problem and place responsibility.
- Attorneys hire the inspector to serve as a consultant and/or professional witness for the claimant or defendant.
- Insurance companies needing an expert to analyze when and how the damage occurred.
- Building contractors and architects who are in the middle of a problem and need to know who is responsible.
- Fiber companies hire inspectors to inspect and correct the fiber that has gone into the manufacturing of a carpet.
An easier question to answer might be who doesn’t use carpet inspectors?
If you are in need of a knowledgeable carpet inspector, the Weinheimer Group should be at the top of your list! Terry Weinheimer and Kevin Weinheimer are Certified, Qualified, Experts. They are authors of Carpet Inspectors Handbook. Use this link to request an inspection or information, or give them at call at 800-621-3427