The Carpet Stain Warranty and Soil Warranty
As with other carpet warranties the carpet stain warranty may be for a certain number of years such as 5, 10 or 20 or it may be a "lifetime" warranty for the life of the carpet.
Stain resist products are designed for and generally warranted to resist stains from common food and beverages when installed in owner-occupied … [Read more...]
Why is My New Carpet Turning Different Shades?
There are many types of carpet shading complaints. Carpet shading is a localized alteration in the orientation of the pile. Shading occurs as the result of randomness in pile lay direction. Shading will be seen on both wall to wall carpets and rugs.
The physical cause of shading is due to the difference between light … [Read more...]
Tips for Carpet Spot Removal
Again we're faced with spot removal from our new carpet, one of those unexpected accidents of life! As aggravating as these accidents can be, at times they are often easier to overcome than we would expect. This is especially true when it comes to spot removal of those dirty spots and spills on our carpet.
Sure it is upsetting to install a … [Read more...]
Seven Carpet Care Tips
For house cleaners, here are seven easy care tips that will make your life easier when it comes to caring for your carpet. Around 80% of the soils that enter a building or home are dry. The remaining 20% are greases, oils, and starches. Keeping a carpet clean will extend its life while keep it looking new for a longer period of time. A … [Read more...]