You Too Can Hire Carpet Inspectors
As carpet inspectors that are certified, qualified, industry recognized experts, Terry Weinheimer and Kevin Weinheimer are often asked, Who Uses Carpet Inspectors? The simple answer is, Anyone that needs one including you!
- Consumers who have been unable to resolve their carpet claim on their own or through the floor covering retailer.
- Landlords and tenants who are trying to settle a claim over damage or wear to wall to wall carpet.
- Carpet installers and carpet cleaners who are being blamed for a problem that they do not believe they are responsible for, know that they may be at least partially responsible for, or are not sure at all and need a non biased, knowledgeable individual to tell them if they are or are not.
- Carpet manufacturers, dealers, and distributors commission inspectors to define the problem and place responsibility.
- Attorneys hire the inspector to serve as a consultant and/or professional witness for the claimant or defendant.
- Insurance companies engage the services of floor covering experts to analyze when and how the damage occurred and to establish the product’s present or replacement value.
- Building contractors and architects who have ended up in the middle of a problem and need to know who is responsible.
- Some inspectors are commissioned to help with specifying products. Many work with architects and contractors in seeing that an installation is performed to industry standards.
- Fiber companies hire inspectors to inspect and correct the fiber that has gone into the manufacturing of a carpet.
As you can see an easier question to answer might be who doesn’t use carpet inspectors? As you can see, carpet inspection services can be used by everyone that needs to find out the facts to settle a claim.
If you are in the need of a knowledgeable, expert certified carpet inspector the Oregon based Weinheimer Group should be at the top of your list. Terry Weinheimer and Kevin Weinheimer are Certified, Qualified, Expert Carpet Inspectors and Floor Inspectors and authors of Carpet Inspectors Handbook. Terry and Kevin may be contacted by using this Contact Form or give them a call at 800-621-3427